Gates has been situated in Mid-Town Memphis producing best quality Architectural Millwork for over 83 years. Founded in 1920 by P.A. Gates, the firm was purchased by North Memphis Lumber Company in 1955. George Buzard, who was employed by North Memphis, bought the firm in 1985. A family business, his son Bobby is responsible for Sales and Operations and his daughter Ginny Nabors is Comptroller.
|City||Memphis , TN|
|Address||1253 South Bellevue Boul|
|Phone Number||(901) 942-3201|